About Me

Josh, Joey, Harlee Jo 13, Kodee Jae 9, Oaklee Jess 7 and Kohlton Jace 5. This is our family. We love to laugh and have fun. We love nature and the outdoors. We love to camp, fish, hunt, ride ATV's, all sports and working with animals. We thank the Lord everyday for the gift's we have received in our life. We have wonderful families who we love. We love where we live and all the friends we have. We couldn't have been more blessed.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween and Kodee's 9th Birthday!

Well We had a good time this year for Halloween. Darceys and Abbeys family came out and the kids had a blast trick or treating. It was the first time in a very long time that everybody on my side of the family was together....all at the same time!!! It was a miracle! I only wish it would happen more I miss all the craziness.

Kodee's birthday we great- we had a good time. Kodee was way excited she got an American Doll and she loves to do its hair. She also got a docking station for her IPOD, and lots of money and stuff as she puts it.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can not tell you how Thankful I am to have so many blessings upon us. We are happy and full of love. I love this time of year, not for the weather but for the time it gives us to remember why we are here on this Earth and to give our thanks and gratitude to our Father in Heaven for this beautiful world we live in. Times are hard for a lot of people right now and I just sit here and think of all the precious gifts he has given to me. I could not be more grateful for the things and people I have in my life. Sometimes we need "hard times" to help us remember what we do have. So thanks to all of you who are there for my family and who support us. Love you all!





1 comment: