About Me

Josh, Joey, Harlee Jo 13, Kodee Jae 9, Oaklee Jess 7 and Kohlton Jace 5. This is our family. We love to laugh and have fun. We love nature and the outdoors. We love to camp, fish, hunt, ride ATV's, all sports and working with animals. We thank the Lord everyday for the gift's we have received in our life. We have wonderful families who we love. We love where we live and all the friends we have. We couldn't have been more blessed.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update that's all!

Well we had fun on our Antelope trip and were successful again! I did however take the bigger buck AGAIN. Josh said he wasn't going to take me again. We are leaving tomarrow to go get our Book Cliff spike Elk tags filled. The hunt doesn't actually start until Saturday but we have some scouting to do- I am sure we all will come home with the same, but mine will be the bigger spike right? Harlee had her first Junior High Volleyball game last night and YES we beat Union! She had a good time, I just can't believe we are into school sports now! My palms were sweating and I was all trying to get her "pumped" up and she looks at me and is like why do you get that way? I just say cuz I am excited for you! are you not excited? She says "well, no I just want to play". She is way too laid back to be my daughter! But I love her just the way she is! She tones me down right?


1 comment:

Wilde Family said...

Way to go Harlee!! and Joey!! Love you guys!! xoxo