About Me

Josh, Joey, Harlee Jo 13, Kodee Jae 9, Oaklee Jess 7 and Kohlton Jace 5. This is our family. We love to laugh and have fun. We love nature and the outdoors. We love to camp, fish, hunt, ride ATV's, all sports and working with animals. We thank the Lord everyday for the gift's we have received in our life. We have wonderful families who we love. We love where we live and all the friends we have. We couldn't have been more blessed.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oaklee first day of Kindergarten



Well today was Oaklee's Big Day!! She has been waiting for this day her whole life. Oaklee was so excited she was up at 7:00 and ready by 8:00. The bus doesnt come until 8:20 so it was a very long wait. She wanted to go to school by herself and said Kodee could take her to her classroom. Made me kinda of sad. Well I hope she will have a fun day. Bubby was very sad, I got it his reaction on video- he wanted to go with Oaklee! I think he just wanted to ride the bus.

2 comments:

Chauntue Peterson said...

I don't know alot of it could be he wanted to ride the bus but i think most of it was he lost his best friend. They have been really close.

Hartle Family 7 said...

Oaklee that must of been really fun because 1 I got to see you have a good time and 2 the time has come that exciting time when you get to ride the bus. I know a lot of kids that can't wait to ride the bus. Abba