About Me

Josh, Joey, Harlee Jo 13, Kodee Jae 9, Oaklee Jess 7 and Kohlton Jace 5. This is our family. We love to laugh and have fun. We love nature and the outdoors. We love to camp, fish, hunt, ride ATV's, all sports and working with animals. We thank the Lord everyday for the gift's we have received in our life. We have wonderful families who we love. We love where we live and all the friends we have. We couldn't have been more blessed.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

First day of Pre-school



September 9, 2008 was Kohlton's First day of Pre-school. Bubby was so excited but bummed when he doesn't get to ride the bus to school. It was Mom and Me at school, so I got to go and hang out with him. I didn't realize how smart he was until we were on a scavenger hunt and had to count apples on the apple tree. I thought that he would only get to about five but then he kept on going until 12. I was amazed at this because he did just turn three. I haven't even worked with him on his numbers and he gets it. I just can't believe at how grown up he seems....too smart for his own good.

1 comment:

Hartle Family 7 said...

Who does he take preschool from? Well it must of been really exciting for him because I know that Christain is the only kid home. Good bye. Abigael Hartle